Friday, August 27, 2010

New woman in my life


Yes there's a new girl in my life.

When I came home Monday evening there she was. She came up to me and laid down at my feet and looked up at me with that pretty little face.

I took her in the house and introduced her too the pack. They didn't seam to mind and she acted like she was home. She is a sweet loving thing and she loves to play. She didn't have a collar and we took her to the vet and she doesn't have a chip.

I guess she is ours unless we can find the owner. I really don't want too but I know if she was my lost dog I would be heartbroken so we'll keep on trying.

At first we thought she was a chihuahua and we were trying to come up with a good Hispanic name but I couldn't find one that I liked. Then the lady at the vet said she was a toy fox terrier. Fatty had earlier suggested that we call her Aniston, Ani for short, but that didn't seam to fit a chihuahua well but it does fit a terrier so Aniston it is.

I never had a little dog before, I didn't think I would like it but Ani is just a joy and has changed my mind.

No comments: