Thursday, August 19, 2010

Strange morning.

Woke up at 5:00 this morning from a weird dream. I won't go into the dream but it involved you-know-who and I getting back together for a strange reason and because I'm an incredibly nice and generous person, but you all already know that :)

I thought it was our anniversary and I became immediately depressed. All through my shower and morning routine I was very down. When I went downstairs and sat down at my computer I realized that tomorrow is my anniversary and I was immediately relived and OK.

How strange just because it wasn't my anniversary I had instant relief. Weird how the mind works. I need to remember that tomorrow when I wake up. In the grand scheme of things it should just be another day.

Somebody remind me of that tomorrow please.

No comments: