Sunday, September 19, 2010

Holy situation.

Floor, floor, floor, every time we work we are repairing bad floors.

The leaking bathroom upstairs caused by the bad support of the floor joist created a cancer that's affected the floors on both levels. I knew that we would be replacing flooring but I had no idea how much.

The good news is that we have gotten pretty good at tearing out bad flooring. One more spot in the living room and we should have all the cancer removed.

More good news, I got $299 for all the scrap copper pipes that will go a long way towards paying for the new piping.

Today (besides fixing floors) we put up the new walls for the half bath on the first floor including a sweet wet wall. Finally turning the corner from demo to new construction.

No comments: